It’s no secret that I am honestly and truly terrible at making decisions. Want me to pick where we go out to eat? No can do, buckaroo. My brain just goes into total dump mode like that episode from Spongebob. You know the one.
It’s pretty much a blank slate.
Anyway, while I may be pretty incapable of picking favorites and making decisions most of the time, one thing I can actually make decisions on is my favorite music. I love seeing other people’s music suggestions, so I thought I would list a few of my absolute favorites.
- Hallelujah covered by Rufus Wainwright
- Icarus by Bastille
- My Name is Jonas by Weezer
- Whatsername by Green Day
- Broadway by the GooGoo Dolls
- Jukebox Hero by Foreigner
- Only the Good Die Young by Billy Joel
- What I’ve Done by Linkin Park
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon
- This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco
- Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas
- Pinball Wizard by The Who
- Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade
- Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles
I have varied taste, what can I say! If you have any music suggestions, I would love to hear them! Or let me know if you’re a fan of any of these yourself. That’s all I’ve got for today so I’ll see you when I see you. Have a good one!