Howdy! So I was surfing the web as I often do and found this list of questions ripe for the answering. I don’t know that you’ll read through them all or even care, but I had a fun time answering them! I got all of them from this site right here if you’re interested in answering them yourself. Take a gander and learn a little bit more about me. Let me know if anything peaks your interest! I’ll see you when I see you and I hope today is a great day for you!
Today’s title comes from author Ursula K. Le Guin. It isn’t completely in keeping with what this post is about, but I really liked it!
1. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOSET DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED: Okay well there aren’t any doors on my closet in my apartment right now, but they would be closed if there were! I don’t need the goblins that live in there watching me while I sleep.
2. DO YOU TAKE THE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES FROM HOTELS: Who doesn’t? I need all the travel sized things I can get.
3. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR SHEETS TUCKED IN OR OUT: In. I don’t know how to tuck something out
4. HAVE YOU STOLEN A STREET SIGN BEFORE: I am a law abiding citizen, of course not!
5. DO YOU LIKE TO USE POST-IT NOTES: When I have a use for them, sure.
6. DO YOU CUT OUT COUPONS BUT THEN NEVER USE THEM: I have an envelope tacked to my cork board strictly devoted to coupons I took the time to cut but never use. I should really throw those away…
7. WOULD YOU RATHER BE ATTACKED BY A BIG BEAR OR A SWARM OF BEES: I’d go for the bear. I don’t like the sound of a swarm of anything. Except puppies, can I swap out bees for puppies and go with that one?
8. DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES: I surely do.
9. DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE FOR PICTURES: Unless I’m pulling a weird face, yeah!
10. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE: When I’m sitting in a lecture/classroom and there are people talking quietly around me while the professor is talking. I can’t get myself to focus on one or the other and it makes me feel like I’m going to explode. I have witnesses that can confirm.
11. DO YOU EVER COUNT YOUR STEPS WHEN YOU WALK: Only on the days I’m feeling especially anal.
12. HAVE YOU PEED IN THE WOODS: I’ve peed in a horse stall
13. HAVE YOU EVER POOPED IN THE WOODS: I can’t say that I have. Am I missing out?
14. DO YOU EVER DANCE EVEN IF THERES NO MUSIC PLAYING: Sure, sometimes!
15. DO YOU CHEW YOUR PENS AND PENCILS: Absolutely not
16. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH THIS WEEK: Approximately 0
17. WHAT SIZE IS YOUR BED: Big enough for me to sleep in
18. WHAT IS YOUR SONG OF THE WEEK: My favorite song of always is Carry On Wayward Son
19. IS IT OK FOR GUYS TO WEAR PINK: I thought that was one gender norm we’d already banished pretty completely
20. DO YOU STILL WATCH CARTOONS: Gravity Falls is where it’s at!
21. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE: Rubber. Don’t watch it, please.
22. WHERE WOULD YOU BURY HIDDEN TREASURE IF YOU HAD SOME: In a fresh grave. No one will think it’s weird that the ground is disturbed and I don’t think anyone is really going to go poking around there later on.
23. WHAT DO YOU DRINK WITH DINNER: A tall glass of water.
24. WHAT DO YOU DIP A CHICKEN NUGGET IN: Nothing. My palette is as bland as they come.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Mac n’ cheese! See comment above.
26. WHAT MOVIES COULD YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL LOVE: Insert any Harry Potter
27. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED/KISSED YOU: A boy
28. WERE YOU EVER A BOY/GIRL SCOUT: I was a Girl Scout all the way to the bitter end! Then they said I’d have to pay to be a Girl Scout for life and I wasn’t involved enough for that to be worth it.
29. WOULD YOU EVER STRIP OR POSE NUDE IN A MAGAZINE: Proooobably not. I don’t know that I’ll have to worry about that ever, though.
30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WROTE A LETTER TO SOMEONE ON PAPER: Earlier this semester. Getting mail is my favorite!
31. CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR: I can check the oil and top it off, does that count as changing it?
32. EVER GOTTEN A SPEEDING TICKET: Not so far! Law abiding citizen, remember?
33. EVER RAN OUT OF GAS: Not so far! But I do get a visit from the ‘get gas real soon, stupid’ light quite a bit
34. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH: As a former employee at a sandwich place, I can say with confidence that my favorite is a turkey on white with provolone, toasted, and finished off with lettuce and a good bit of ranch.
35. BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST: Donuts all the way
36. WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME: Midnight at the earliest
37. ARE YOU LAZY: Definitely, but I could be lazier.
38. WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN: My mom has some serious costume skills, so I pretty much owned Halloween. The best one was when I went as the Headless Horseman and wowed all the houses I visited! They all thought I was a guy, but I think that just speaks to the quality of my costume.
39. WHAT IS YOUR CHINESE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: The rat I think.
40. HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK: I’m competent at French as long as you speak slowly, but I’m great at English!
41. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS: Nope, but I probably should since I’m considering going into the magazine industry. But money, you know?
42. WHICH ARE BETTER: LEGOS OR LINCOLN LOGS: Legos, man. More options, more lethal if you need to pull a Home Alone.
43. ARE YOU STUBBORN: Not really.
44. WHO IS BETTER: LENO OR LETTERMAN: Neither are relevant anymore.
45. EVER WATCH SOAP OPERAS: Drama makes my stomach hurt.
46. ARE YOU AFRAID OF HEIGHTS: I don’t think so.
47. DO YOU SING IN THE CAR: At the top of my lungs
48. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER: Not usually. That’s where all my thinking goes down, I don’t have time for sing-songing.
49. DO YOU DANCE IN THE CAR: I’m a better dancer in the passenger’s seat, but I can get down at stop lights.
50. EVER USED A GUN: I’ve used a party popper gun, but that only shot confetti.
51. LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER: My senior photos
52. DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY: I freaking love musicals! The cheesier the better.
53. IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL: Christmas is wonderful!
54. EVER EAT A PIEROGI: I don’t even know what that is so I’m going to say no.
55. FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT PIE: I’m an all American apple pie kinda gal
56. OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID: Ballerina, veterinarian, and archeologist are some of my favorites
57. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS: After all the years of crazy stuff we’ve had happen in my own house, it’s impossible for me not to believe. Stories for another time.
58. EVER HAVE A DEJA-VU FEELING: I get deja-vu in my dreams more than in real life, but it happens occasionally.
59. DO YOU TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY: I take vitamins never. Whoops
60. DO YOU WEAR SLIPPERS: If my feet are cold! They’re purple fox slippers and I love them.
61. DO YOU WEAR A BATH ROBE: Nope
62. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED: A t-shirt and sweats usually because I am always cold. Scandalous, right?
63. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CONCERT: Billy Joel and Elton John. I did not appreciate it enough at the time.
64. WALMART, TARGET, OR KMART: Target. Always Target!
65. NIKE OR ADIDAS: Nike
66. CHEETOS OR FRITOS: Cheetos are far superior. Pro Tip: As someone that had to stock a chip rack a bunch, get Fritos if you want the most chip for your buck. Those tiny bags are always the most full.
67. PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS: Peanuts
68. EVER HEAR OF THE GROUP TRES BIEN: I’ve heard of the words tres bien.
69. EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS: I did ballet for a year in pre-school. I also taught middle schoolers how to waltz for a musical, but I learned it from a DVD. I also only know how to lead.
70. IS THERE A PROFESSION YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE DOING: I don’t even have a profession I picture myself doing.
71. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE: And make a three leaf clover! The genes are in my favor there for once.
72. EVER WON A SPELLING BEE: I was an alternate. Orchard is a hard word for a fourth grader to spell!
73. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY: Nope. But to be fair, I’m hard to make cry in any situation.
74. OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS: I wish I did but I do not.
75. OWN A RECORD PLAYER: See answer above.
76. DO YOU REGULARLY BURN INCENSE: I burn candles a bunch but no incense.
77. EVER BEEN IN LOVE: I don’t know, I don’t think so.
78. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT: Bastille. I was supposed to see them but icy roads made that an impossibility.
79. WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU SAW: Green Day! I haven’t been to many concerts, but that one was by far the best!
80. HOT TEA OR COLD TEA: Neither tea
81. TEA OR COFFEE: Coffee
82. SUGAR COOKIES OR SNICKERDOODLES: Sugar cookies. I am not about that spice.
83. CAN YOU SWIM WELL: I can swim well enough
84. CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH WITHOUT HOLDING YOUR NOSE: Is that a thing some people can’t do?
85. ARE YOU PATIENT: I’m probably too patient at times.
86. DJ OR BAND AT A WEDDING: A band would be awesome, but I think a DJ is more realistic if I’m being real.
87. EVER WON A CONTEST: I won a contest to be a VIP at Bastille’s documentary premiere. Unfortunately, it was only for UK citizens and I am not a UK citizen that could make it to London on a Wednesday.
88. HAVE YOU EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY: Nope
89. WHICH ARE BETTER: BLACK OR GREEN OLIVES: Neither! The black ones taste like tires and the green aren’t much better
90. CAN YOU KNIT OR CROCHET: I can knit
91. BEST ROOM FOR A FIREPLACE: All rooms!
92. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED: Not yet, but eventually!
93. IF MARRIED, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED: I could not imagine being married right now.
94. WHO WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH: A boy.
95. DO YOU CRY AND THROW A FIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY: I’m in college, I don’t think that would be an appropriate response at this age.
96. DO YOU HAVE KIDS: The idea of having kids right now makes my palms sweat. I am 20 years old, I do not need that kind of responsibility!
97. DO YOU WANT KIDS: Maybe. Ask me again in a few years.
98. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
99. DO YOU MISS ANYONE RIGHT NOW: Yep